The NWCXGroup aims to:
- Facilitate friendly; accessible and inclusive competitive Cyclocross racing in North Wales specifically the counties of Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire & Wrexham CBC. The Group will promote a positive approach to competitive cyclocross racing; providing a framework of rules and regulation to allow competitors, parents and supporters to enjoy their sport within an ethical framework.
- Support race organisers with the provision of an equipment pool, know-how, public liability insurance cover, a centralised Race HQ organisation, publish an annual fixture list, administer an annual League competition, provide electronic scoring systems, publish race results & League tables, prize guidelines and administrative support in relation to local authorities, public bodies or landowners.
- Provide financial oversight; determine entry fees and competition categories and account for race incomes and financial expenditure in support of League activities.
- Underwrite essential administration costs such as race equipment, marker tape, signage, IT equipment, gazebo shelters, website design & hosting and a social media presence.
- Publish policies consistent with good standards of sport governance
- Administer agreements with external parties including League sponsorship arrangements and undertake other activities incidental or conducive to the furtherance of these objects.