The NWCX Group aims to:
- Facilitate friendly; accessible and inclusive competitive Cyclocross racing in North Wales specifically in the counties of Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire & Wrexham County Borough. The Group will promote competitive cyclocross racing. It will provide a framework of rules and regulation to allow competitors, parents and supporters to enjoy their sport within an ethical context.
- Support race organisers with the provision of an equipment pool, race organisation know-how, public liability and employer’s liability insurance cover, a centralised Race HQ organisation, annual fixture list, administer a League, provide electronic scoring systems, publish race results & League tables, issue competition prizes, provide administrative support in relation to local authorities, public bodies or landowners.
- Provide financial oversight; set entry fees, determine competition categories, account for race incomes, underwrite the cost of League activities.
- Underwrite administration costs such as race equipment, course marker tape, marker poles, safety signage, IT equipment, gazebo shelters, website design & hosting and a social media presence.
- Publish policies consistent with a good standard of sport governance
- Administer agreements with external parties including League sponsorship arrangements and undertake other activities incidental or conducive to the furtherance of these objects.